- As we strive to make the class experience pleasant for everyone, kindly note that our classes will start and end on time. No time extension will be permitted.
- Student is allowed to reschedule the lesson to other available slot on the same week only when student informed at least (3) days before attending the class.
- If student is not able to attend the class, kindly inform us a day before the class.
- If student is not feeling well, kindly inform us via WhatsApp or text messages and rest at home. His/her lesson will be carried forward to (1) week.
- Any missed make-up lesson will be forfeited.
- In the event when student is not able to reschedule the lesson, his/her lesson will be carried forward to (1) week.
- In the event when student is going on overseas trips, student has to inform at least (1) week in advance. Lessons will be deferred until student returns to Singapore.
- All artworks must be collected within (2) months from lesson package’s expiry date. Any uncollected artworks, after the (2) months’ time frame, will be discarded.
Art Jam Sessions
- Art Jam package will expire (2) months after the date of payment. Any remaining session will be forfeited.
- All artworks must be collected within (2) months from the last session. Any uncollected artworks, after the (2) months’ time frame, will be discarded.
Payment and Refund
- Payment can be made via
– Bank Transfer (OCBC bank: 642-103063-001 Payable to: Art Pazionate)
– PayNow to UEN 53247369L
- All fees have to be paid in full on the first lesson.
- Unpaid fees will be subjected to late payment charges of $10 per day.
- Refund can be made within (5) days from the payment date.
- Strictly no refund will be made after (5) days from the payment date or after attending the first lesson, whichever is earlier.