- Classes will start and end on time. No time extension will be permitted.
- Student is allowed to reschedule the lesson to other available slot on the same week only when student informed at least (3) days before attending the class.
- Lesson make-up is allowed and has to be attended within the following week. Any missed make-up lesson will be forfeited.
- In the event when student is not able to reschedule a lesson, lessons will be deferred to (1) week. No lesson fee will be charged.
- In the event when student is going on overseas trips, student has to inform at least (1) week in advance. Lessons will be deferred until student returns to Singapore.
- Lesson package will expire (1) year after the date of payment. Any remaining lesson will be forfeited.
- All artworks must be collected within (6) months from lesson package’s expiry date. Any uncollected artworks, after the (6) months’ time frame, will be discarded.
Art Jam Sessions
- Session will start and end on time. No time extension will be permitted.
- Art Jam package will expire (1) year after the date of payment. Any remaining session will be forfeited.
- All artworks must be collected within (6) months from the last session. Any uncollected artworks, after the (6) months’ time frame, will be discarded.
Payment and Refund
- Payment can be made via Cash, NETS, Cheque to ‘Art Pazionate’ or Bank Transfer (OCBC bank: 642-103063-001 Payable to: Art Pazionate).
- Fee is to be made in full and payable on the first lesson.
- Refund can be made within (5) days from the payment date.
- Strictly no refund will be made after (5) days from the payment date or after attending the first lesson, whichever is earlier.
Wed – Fri : 11 – 6pm
Saturday : 10 – 6pm
Sunday : 3 – 6.30pm
(Close on Monday and Tuesday)
428 River Valley Road #02-07 Singapore 248327
Drop us an email
Follow us on Social Media